1: B-68
2: Touring, with many consecutive days of 70+ miles. More important than
milage is time in the saddle, which would typically be 5-8 hours a day,
though I've had 12 hour days. I focus mostly on single track now though, as
it's remote enough to not mess with my brain as much.
3: Hunqapillar. http://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/9360326375/

With abandon,
Patrick