Irv,

I wanted to also mention that when I did my tour this summer from SF to
Paso Robles I met other cyclotourists from France, Belgian and teachers
from Colorado, they were all very interesting and nice. When I did the
recent SoCal vs NorCal rumble in San Luis Obispo I/ we did a mini-tour and
people would ask where we were traveling from when we explained that we
were from Los Angeles they seemed disappointed, one guy said oh I thought
you were from Oregon. Life is interesting.

Incidentally, I used to live in SF in the Mission while I went to school
and I loved it, I miss it from time to time especially when I see the
fantastic images like yours.

Best,

~Hugh