We just landed in Empire Michigan for the night.  After setting camp we were
found by a riv list member who graciously offered a rental house that was
vacant for the night.  The girls were happy as it was laundry night, and the
house is amazing!

Our travels will take us through Glen Arbor, LeLand  and Northport on our way
to Leelanau State Park tomorrow night.  Followed by Traverse City.

Michigan is truly beautiful, and the people have been wonderful.  Not to
mention the blessing of a riv member offering a roof for a night..we are very
grateful!

Posted some more photos ....  Hope everyone is enjoying the riding season as
much as we are.

Kelly