On Monday, August 19, 2013 3:04:27 PM UTC-4, Cecily Walker wrote:

> One of the things I'm discovering with each passing day is how my
> previously held ideas about what made a bicycle comfortable are being
> smashed to bits by the Betty Foy.

This pretty much sums up the Rivendell experience.    I have struggled for
a long time with fit and position on bicycles, despite riding from a very
young age.   The design and fit of Rivendells turned riding into something
entirely new for me.

It's great to hear you are adjusting to the Betty Foy's character after
riding Dutch bikes for so long.    I believe it only gets better from here.

Matt