Sounds like we have the making of a shindig... :)  I get most of my
recreational rides in on weekend mornings before 11 or noonish.  I've got
some work travel coming up but maybe we can stick a dart in a Sept
weekend...?  How does 14 or 15 Sep work for you guys?  As far as location
I'm up for anything roughly DC Metro, and further with some planning.
 Seems like some un-improved surfaces would be required for an
Atlantis-themed ride right?!?

Dave where in NN are you located?  My grandparents have a place on the
'Rivah', kind of near Lively.  I've got a book with some suggested road
cycling routes in that area and imagine that there would be some good,
relatively flat rides with neat views of the wetlands....

Tony