The Only Answer is a seatpost with unusual amounts of setback. Back when I
tried a Flyer, I used a seatpost with a pronounced "S" curve; a quick
Google (v, intr) didn't find it. But I daresay there are other
possibilities.

Brooks saddles don't have as much rearward adjustability as more modern
designs. I take it that this is because they were designed back when sub
70* seat tube angles were common.

Another good solution is a frame with a 71* seat tube angle -- the Sam HIll
has this, IIRC.

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM, Kellie Stapleton <
kellie.staple...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All good info above. Thanks. Yes, I understand the dogma is knee over
> spindle, and I'd like to go a tad back from there. The question is about
> getting the B17 further back with the rails narrowing. Does anybody know?
> Or is the answer another seat post with more setback?
>

> On Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:34:46 PM UTC-7, Kellie Stapleton wrote:
>>
>> Am I doing something wrong? I have a Brooks B17 and I'd like to slide it
>> further back but the rails of the saddle narrow. It won't slide any further
>> and right now my knees are directly above the pedal. Seems
>> strange.........saddle post the Kalloy that use to come with Rivendell
>> build kits.
>>
>  --

*RESUMES THAT GET YOU NOTICED!*
Certified Resume Writer