As Diane says - don't give up. I have spent days getting my wife and
daughters saddles adjusted - and they are all three adjusted differently.
The nose tilt is critical and I adjust that in very small increments.
Interesting to me, the saddle didn't seem to be as important as the
adjustment. Good luck, Bob (Indianapolis)