And we know orange bikes are faster:) Orange has a pop to it that no other
colour has. Amazingly , my X0-1 is still  quite  a vibrant orange... even
though it is nearing its twentieth birthday....got it in Sep 1993:)

I've always thought those Quickbeams were special. 2 Rivs sometimes seems a
bit greedy...but a QB or a Simple one still appeals.

Enjoy.

BTW, hope all you good folks in California are safe...I hear that this is a
very bad season for wildfires...esp Yosemite park