Two coworkers, Lance and Dave, just reconfigured their cubicles to stand-up
format

Lance is an ultra endurance athlete and has found that standing almost 100%
of his waking hours helps keep foot issues at bay during events

Dave is a life long code monkey who has no body issues yet but wants to
keep it that way

I could totally freak them out by moving my cubicle DOWN.  We have an
office yoga ball, maybe I'll take that for a test ride....