I'm going to do a blog post about it. It was fun, my first time bike
camping, my first S24O since I was in college and used to go sleep in the
woods because I was tired of people. Lots of climbing, lots of great great
people, lots of Cowgirl Creamery "Mt Tam" cheese. Views were spectacular.

I sewed the patch on my Carradice last night (and a "Just Ride" patch,
too). I want to make Bike Tinker patches now. And random patches. Merit
badge patches for "sewing on merit badge patches?" If anyone's interested
in getting something like that off the ground, I would happily provide
artwork.

I need to relabel all my pics as "Grin Fundo:"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/philipwilliamson/sets/72157635229942655/
We met up with Manny and Co. just below the
junction: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mannyacosta/9605751828/
Mark Fasanella was
there: http://www.flickr.com/photos/markfasanella/9595434694/
as was El Duke Degreaser: