That Roadeo looks great. One of the nicest builds I've seen,
too. Sure....if you have secure and I mean secure, as in your office
storage, ride your best bike.

I have a locked cage in a parking lot so I have to make do with my X0-1
(with fenders for a rainy day) or my vintage PX-10 set up as a
single-speed...but don't feel too sorry for me. They're both pretty nice
commuters ...but have enough war wounds that they don't attract too much
attention