Howdy folks,

Just as the subject says: I'd like to trade my 175mm Sugino XD2 triple
crank arms for 170mm XD2 triple crank arms.  Fine shape.  Never crashed or
abused, no major gouges or scratches, pedal threads are fine.  I'm happy to
supply some pics for anyone interested.  Reply off list, please.

These are going on my Rambouillet which hasn't been ridden in over a year.
 I've decided to build the bike back up with some Albastaches, fat tires,
and low gears.  The Dura Ace triple it had on it just ain't low enough,
thus the change to the XD2.

thanks!
-Jay B.