" The fire burned actively all night and is currently threatening...
historical buildings located at the summit of Mt. Diablo."

http://cdfdata.fire.ca.gov/incidents/incidents_details_info?incident_id=908

Wow. Hope the firefighters put out the first soon and nobody gets hurt.

-- Anne Paulson

It isn't a contest. Enjoy the ride.