Curious: What doesn't feel right about the Midge? I tried on the Fargo --
described voluminously on list -- and found it the best of all the 6 or 8
different off road drop bars that I've tried over the years (including the
original WTB). My problem with it was that with such short hooks I could
not set it up with ends of hooks level to ground, which I must do to be
comfortable. And after all is said and done, it was just too damned wide.

A desperate and, as I thought, merely interim replacement was a pair of 44
cm Nitto B 135 Randos going cheap on this list. I did not have high hopes.
Lo and behold (Low and Behowld) they turned out to be as close as this
sorrowful lower world allows to the perfect bar for the Fargo of all that
I've used, and they are legion.

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM, dean899 <monte.di...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Still looking for a original WTB dirt drop bar for a cx bike (i guess its
> that time of year) not concerned about condition as long as its usable. It
> will be put to use and not resold on flea bay or put in a parts bin.....
> the Midge I am using just doesn't "feel right"

*RESUMES THAT GET YOU NOTICED!*
Certified Resume Writer
http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com