"*Warning!* To anyone who wants everything. Furious Fred is the fastest MTB
tire - Ever! But be aware: It is not an allrounder. Grip is limited and
risk of puncturing is high."

It *is* an allrounder! A perfect one! Grip is fine -- hellofalot better
than Kojaks or Big Apples, and Stan's makes them thorn proof.

I expect they are low mileage, but to me they are worth every penny.

Wonder why they say that?