Two tools that I recently started using which make it easy to add Stan's
sealant to tires with removable valve cores that are already mounted on the
rims (you have add fresh sealant every few months):

Valve core tool:
http://www.parktool.com/product/valve-core-tool-vc-1
I used to use needle-nose pliers and this tool is much better.

Sealant Injector:
http://www.notubes.com/2oz-Tire-Sealant-Injector-P348.aspx
Screw it on the the valve stem after removing the core with the tool above,
fill up with your desired amount of sealant from an economy bottle, and
squirt in.

- David G in San Diego