Pretty much the only riding I've done since June is commuting to work
on my AHH a few times a week. However, it's not bad exercise
considering I get a solid hour of cycling with plenty of sweating
(luckily I have a shower at work). The Populaire was a perfect ride
for my friend and I to just enjoy the day and not have to worry about
time or being too tired.

I saw at least 3 other AHH. They were all built up differently.  One
was a go light machine with a Mark's wrap in the back.  Another had a
rando bag on Mark's rack on front. Mine had a front and rear rack with
a saddlebag and a rando bag up front.  I could definitely have
lightened up for the ride, but this bike has been my best friend as of
late as is, so I had fun riding it that way.

Here's a picture of me (on the left) and my buddy courtesy of Deb Ford:

http://rx-bike-qd.smugmug.com/gallery/31881402_mHm24j/2766329843_ZF3nGf6#!i=2766384577&k=TFNtH7Z

It was a super fun ride and for a $5 entry fee, somehow SFR manages to
have such a fun picnic at the end with beers, snacks and a meal (and
fine company)!

Toshi