Tim,

I have two MB-3s, a 55cm that I rode as a commuter and now use as local
trail explorer, and I 49cm that my wife rides. I am right at 6', but with a
shorter inseam, so the 55 is a bit too small for me, but I have a lot of
fun with it. The 49 fits my wife perfectly. I have Alba bars and a dirt
drop stem on the 55. Measured from the top of the headset locknut the
center of the bars are at 14 cm, with the "wings" at 20 cm. The stem is not
maxed out. My wife likes her bars a bit higher and has Alba bars on a
Periscopa stem. I love the Albas - have them on three bikes, so I can't
speak to the Boscoes.

Bob (Indianapolis)