I think something went wonky in the G-universe yesterday afternoon.  I
couldn't access files and mail for about a half hour (not on-list, but via
gmail).  Could have been some local server farm issue that they didn't
catch for a bit.  But, it does seem to have resolved itself.

- Jim / list admin but unable to open the black box on this one