I recently received a Magnic Light set from Clever Cycles in Portland, OR, and
installed them on my Riv Road. They were out of stock on the problematic mount,
so they sent me a different style.

Mounting the lights took about an hour. Quick photos here:

http://campyonlyguy.blogspot.com/2013/09/stuff-we-using-magnic-light.html

I've only been able to do a quick up-and-down-the-block test ride, but my
initial impression is the lights are bright enough to ride with but not as
bright as an Edeluxe or other top-flight dynamo light. The tradeoff is that the
lights are always on and there's virtually no drag (and zero friction).

I'll be posting more photos and results soon. I will be riding the Riv Road
next weekend on a double century with a pre-dawn start and post-sundown finish,
so I'll have plenty of opportunity to ride with them.

Eric N
www.CampyOnly.com
CampyOnlyGuy.blogspot.com
Twitter: @CampyOnlyGuy