If you can't find anyone else to assist, let me know.  I think it would be
pretty simple to rig up some wood platform pedals for you using one of the
bases from MKS or others, removing the metal cage, and attaching a wood one
with a platform.  I have woodworking equipment and it wouldn't take too
long.

You should further evaluate fixing your bullseyes.  Are they loose or
sealed bearing?  If they are loose bearing, I would recommend that you
disassemble, polish the races with 400+ grit sandpaper, and replace/repack
the bearings.  If there is still wobble, try to find a slightly larger size
bearing.  McMaster-Carr is a great place for all things of this nature.  If
you want assistance on this route, let me know/contact me off list.  I'm
located in Michigan so there would be some postage involved both ways.

Larry