Andy:  That's awesome to hear... Keep those night rides going!!!  I'd love
to be in Pittsburgh some Tuesday for one of these rides...maybe work that
in to my next drive to Cincinnati.  And I can't think of a better guide
than you (with your historical knowledge).

When we did the GAP ride last year I had wished we had the time to continue
all the way to Pittsburgh.  That would certainly be a fun concept... Riding
into Pittsburgh on the GAP trail, then spending a day/evening in town
(maybe hooking up with the crew at Bicycle Times)... Pittsburgh has such a
cool vibe.

Peace,
BB