Hey All-

  I've got a new, never ridden 55cm Bleriot frameset for sale.  It's been
hanging out in the shop for awhile just wanting to be built.  Well, I
decided to give up the ghost and let it be someone else's project.  It has
a Tange headset pressed in it.  I got the frame like that.  A few paint
niks here and there.  Nothing that you wouldn't expect from years of
knocking around a shop.  I would like $700 plus actual shipping.  I might
also be interested in trading for a 66cm+ Rivendell or other high quality
steel frameset.  Thanks much and have a great night!

-Jeff Schmidt
Minneapolis, MN.