Yeah, I've had the HAR on along with my Nitto Mini and Platrack all in one
metallic tangle.  Mine is one of a few prototypes that got distributed
before the testing was final.  I haven't made or acquired a bag for my HAR,
so it is sitting dormant in my rack box at the moment.

Full disclosure:  I paid $160 plus tax for my prototype.  If the redesign
comes with a hoop, I'd expect it to cost somewhat more.