The Ultegra on the Paul Taylor is a triple.

Heh...the BMX pedals on the Paul Taylor are Zefals I got at Walmart for $20
or so.  I hate Walmart, but there I was in the store puttering around and I
found these pedals that had buttery smooth sealed bearings.  I couldn't
believe it.  All the other pedals had bearings that felt like a cobblestone
street.  So I bought them.  When I got them home, I realized they were 1/2
inch thread.  Oops.  I found some 1/2" to 9/16" adaptors I had sitting
around and I put them on.  Cycling nirvana.  Who knew?

Believe me I don't really want to spend two minutes thinking about q
factor.  I just want the pedals to end up being wider, whatever it takes.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Garth <garth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is the Ultegra double or triple ?  I can't imagine it would be much
> different in Q than the Carmina. Also, what kind of BMX pedals are using
> with the Ultegra, and what kind of pedals with the Carmina.
>

> I use Wellgo MG-1's , which are about as wide a BMX style pedals as you're
> going to find @112 mm .
>
> FWIW ... I used to think about Q factor alot. I got tired of thinking
> about ! So I told myself .... forget about it. I realized it was me, not my
> knees that was "fussy". Body follows mind.  Forget about what ? ... Exactly
> !

Keep the metal side up and the rubber side down!