Funny, I just recycled my old riv bottles because I wanted all my bike
bottles to be updated with the bpa/non plastic tasting kind.

Who knew I was sitting on a goldmine.

Addison Wilhite
Educator - The Academy of Arts, Careers & Technology, Reno, Nevada (
http://www.washoecountyschools.org/aact/)
Blogger - Reno Rambler (http://reno-rambler.blogspot.com)
Bicycle Advocate - Regional Transportation Commission, Bicycle Pedestrian
Advisory Committee (
http://www.rtcwashoe.com/public-transportation-22-124.html)