I already decided that I don't like the current TA 180s on my Riv.  I was
going to try to live with them (see Kneesavers thread) but I think I would
prefer to reclaim some ground clearance now that I've seen how low it is.

I do like the 175s on my Paul Taylor so my thinking is maybe it's another
5mm in the right direction?  And I reclaim a full centimeter of ground
clearance.

Or I could just get 175s, I'm looking at some Sugino XD600 46-36-26 and the
vendor I'm looking at has both 170 and 175.