I let it roll while hitting the brakes and pretending to stop in the hope
that the leaf will want to survive and leave me alone.   after a short
period of time I stop and remove/destroy/burn/rip/tear/hurt the offending
leaf in an effort to set an example for other leafs that would think
attaching themselves to my bicycle was ok.

Sometimes they actually disembark in fear.. :)