I'm going in another direction for luggage on my Stag so I need to sell
this bag.  It's a ranger tan (more of a medium brown) Mini Rando bag by
Acorn.  Very lightly used--I've ridden with it on the bike in dry
conditions 5-6 times--if I put it on a shelf and called it new you would
have no reason to doubt it.  Pics of it on my bike here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40738390@N08/sets/72157637801990463/

They are no longer on Acorn's page, so may have been discontinued--it's
essentially a small rack pack (meant to fit the Nitto M-12 front rack) with
an easy open lid for ready access to your stuff. (opens from either sides
via snaps on leather straps, and is hinged at the back by an elastic over
hook arrangement)  It measures approx. 6.5" wide by 6"/6.5 (slight taper
front to back) high by 11." long, so slightly bigger than the Little Loafer.
They were $107 plus shipping new--I'd like $100 shipped for mine, OBO.

Thanks, Steve Frederick, East Lansing, MI