Nice bike!  FYI, though:  Though I may be wrong, I'm pretty sure that's not
an '85.  The '85 had a lugged unicrown fork and steeper angles.  Yours
looks like maybe a '84 stumpjumper sport???   Great bike, either way, and
nicely set up.  (You had me excited for a bit, because I've been searching
for years for an '85 in a bigger than 20" size.)