I'm guessing it's a pretty saturated market as well. 1,001 little
fixie/SS retailers out there, with the Crosscheck being the king of
that niche. None with lugs or the AMAZING angled rear fork-ends, but
still hard to distinguish in that crowded marketplace.

On 11/23/13, BSWP <ashtab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am loving my 66cm orange QuickBeam. I have a DOS ENO freewheel on one
> side, and a fixed cog on the other. With JackBrowns and Nitto BullMoose
> bars, it brings smiles to all who see it, and to me especially when I ride
> it. But I also understand RBW's economics on this, it was an expensive
> frame, much the same price as a road frame with rear attachment point for a
>
> derailleur. Maybe there's a future frame coming that will have an
> attachment for shifting as well as semi-horizontal rear forks to allow for
> wheelbase adjustment.
>
> - Andrew, Berkeley

Cheers,
David

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal