Spent a lazy afternoon after the night of the annual Christmas party for
"church people".  It's over, we are still married, and the house is intact.
 So I spent the afternoon putting the wheels together.

Nothing spectacular here.

The Wheelset <http://www.flickr.com/photos/20853610@N05/11505856534/>

LX rear hub
LX dynamo front hub
Velo City Synergy rims, 32 hole.
Soma New Express 38 x 650B tyres.
Schwalbe tubes with those very cool clear end caps.
CS-HG61 12-32 cassette.

Just good stuff that will work well in the Riv tradition

Not shown, baby powder to seat new tyres and tubes.  Can of Coors beer
consumed at end of endeavor.

More installments to come as Brown delivers and I find time to cobble.

Best,

Tom

PS:  In the zen of building, it occurred to me to call these rims "Velo
City", not just *velocity.*