On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 6:12:38 AM UTC-8, Ron Mc wrote:

> not to offend, and a cool-looking bar, but I get the same hand positions
> on a moustache bar, and more.
>
> Not to offend, but, no you don't. I own both, and the h-bar is much wider
and reaches much farther back than a mustache bar. I like the m-bar but the
h-bar gives far more control in rough stuff.

I've used the Nitto stem adapter for h-bars, and it works fine. I found I
had to tighten the adapter very hard for it not to slip but once I got it
right, it held fine.

jim m
wc ca