Mine. I hate to sell it, but I'm spending most of my time on a recumbent
and a couple of folders (one electric-assist..I know I know, but these
hills are steep and I'm riding more since I bought one), so this very nice
Riv just never seems to get any miles. Prefer local Bay Area sale, but if
you want to talk shipping maybe we can cook up a plan. I'd need to have my
LBS pack it, and I don't have a bike-carrying car at the moment. Thanks for
looking.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/4261003799.html

Joe Bernard
Vallejo, CA.