Tom,

Congrats on the new-to-you-QB.  it's always nice to see a matching green
one finding a new home.  My build is very similiar to yours with the Pauls
brakes, dos eno fw.  Mine came with moustache bars (the old style) which i
really liked because they were aggressive and responsive.  i swapped them
out for albatross bars just to see the difference and never went back.  i
love the laid back position for cruising and the curves for out of the
saddle climbing.  with the moustache (and i would think drops) i always
felt the need to 'go faster' with the alba it feels more relaxed and i ride
more, enjoy it more.
enjoy yours! i wish it wasn't so darn cold here so i could ride mine today!