No bites on this as a complete kit, so let me know if you're interested in
just part of it.  Offers welcome or tell me what bits you'd like and I'll
suggest a price...

Wheels are gone, rack is gone, but NS rack pack, wire bead Fatty Rumkin
tires (with tubes!) and all other parts are still available.

Thanks, Steve