On 01/01/2014 10:16 PM, rob markwardt wrote:
Today was 45 degrees in Seattle (isn't it always?) I crashed the Bleriot yesterday and since my crashes seem to come is twos, today I headed for a spot with softer landing...75 minutes on the trails of Woodland Park on my now 30 year old Ross Mountain bike (made it without incident). Slippery corner taken too fast took me down..funny but I could see it coming (unfortunately too late to do anything). My 16 year old Seiko got the worst of it but I have similar looking scrapes in my skin on all left side contact points (ankle, knee, hip, knuckle,and shoulder). The last thing to hit the ground (my melon) came out fine due to my helmet. (promise...first, last, only helmet post of the year). I don't think I would have died or anything but I'm pretty confident I'd have been feeling quite a bit different these last two day. Here's to a safe 2014.

You crashed yesterday, then set out today to crash again and succeeded? Ouch X 2! I hope that satisfies your quota for the year.