http://gspiess.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/012.jpg

I wish I had a better picture for you, but this is a Midlands rack that
clamps on to the saddle rails and works great for supporting the Barley
upright and away from the post.  I have two of them, both acquired for
$11.00 each on Ebay.  I still see them around now and then.  They certainly
aren't overbuilt and hardly "Riv quality", but they get the job done.

I should note that there is plastic sheeting from a cat litter pail in the
Barley to hold its shape, and a small plastic P clamp on the bottom affixed
to the mount.