I think that's the third unplanned Bay Area run-in in four years, even though
we both live in Southern California! Precisely four years in fact: the first
time we coincidentally met at The Depot in Mill Valley, it was December 30,
2009. The Ferry Building photo last week was shot on December 30, 2013. Cheers
to many great rides in those four years and for more to come!

-Jim

James Warren
jimcwar...@earthlink.net

- 700x55