Looking for some parts for a new to me San Marcos Frame/Fork:
Brake: Shimano Tiagra sidepulls
9 speed cassette (11-32 or 11-34)...
Sugino crank: wide/low double (40t x 26t)...thinking I might save a little
weight going double, but not sure
Deraillers: Shimano cx70 Front & Shimano deore rear derailler
Possibly a lightish wheelset for my jack browns...(130mm rear spacing) all
my other sets are 135mm spacing & wont fit...

Frame/Fork was a Christmas present. Thinking of making this into a
light-ish bike with albatross and bar end shifters.
Looking for used but lots of life left parts. Don't really have the cash to
buy all new. The frame is killing me just sitting here looking at me
waiting to be built....Argghhhh