Ha! That's funny Bill. I'll try to plan that out;-) It's a good point that
Ironrider makes and I for one will start travelling with tire/boot patches
and for long trips a fordable replacement. I imagine as the 650b size
becomes more popular then bike stores will carry more selection.

On the point about spokes, I was pricing out components to build a 650b
wheel set and it seems that there are no 650b spokes available? Which size
spoke do you use for a 650b build? Maybe once I read the answer it'll be a
duh moment.

~Hugh

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving." -- Albert Einstein

http://velocipedemusings.blogspot.com/