Shaun,

Based on my experience and research, I love the design of the Atlantis.
However, it's a pricey option so I'm considering a LHT instead.  The only
thing about the Trucker that concerns me is the chainstay length of 46cm
(compared to the 44cm chainstays of the Atlantis).  You've ridden both so
did you notice an appreciable difference in the ride/handling that can be
attributed to that additional 2cm of chainstay length on the LHT?