Good pics.  Here's mine.  Not sure how many miles, 3 flats, and nothing
"epic".  Mainly just rambles around the city with a couple out of town
adventures....still a good year (though I finished with a crash on December
31!).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77502424@N00/sets/72157639609577653/with/9112034867/

Rob Markwardt
Seattle, WA