Really? Because I have a ladies I bought in 2011 or so that I had on my
X0-1. I very much doubt it has more than 100 miles. I didn't really like
the shape...even though I'm a woman ,I like the men's version better....and
I prefer the Champion specials. It's black and in decent shape. How does
$35 cdn + my shipping cost sound? I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba