Hi everybody,

I am interested in trading my full build 55cm Bleriot for a
54cm Rambouillet or 52cm Saluki (or thereabouts).
I would also be interested in a comparable sized Homer or Atlantis, but am
sure that a these would not be a fair trade for a Bleriot, but you never
know, so I am throwing it out there for anyone with an inexpensive one to
trade.

The bike is in very good shape. Frame is in alignment. Garage kept and
lovingly ridden. A few minor scratches.
Bleriot has new Albas on it now but you can have a new 44 Noodle or used
Moustache, whichever you prefer - I will include the bar with the bike,
along with their respective brake levers.

Let me know if you are interested
Here is a link to pics of my Bleriot in its current build as listed. I'll
send all the detailed pics you like, and will try to post more here
tomorrow:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/70237737@N00/11858126393/in/set-72157639592411145

*Here is the build list:*

*Rivendell Bleriot:*

Frame Size: 55cm

Handlebar: NITTO Albatross Aluminum (less than 500 miles on it)

Grips: Miesha’s Cork Grips (less than 500 miles)

Stem: 8cm NITTO Tallux  (less than 500 miles on it)

Seatpost:  NITTO Crystal Fellow

Saddle: Brooks B67 (new, only ridden maybe 100 miles)

Headset: Shimano 600

Brake Levers: Shimano Silver MTB Levers (less than 500 miles)

Brakes: Tektro R559 Sidepulls (Allen Bolt) (New, maybe three rides on them)

Bar End Shifter Levers:  Front Derailer shifter Lever: Shimano SL-7800
Light Action Dura-Ace

              Rear Derailer Shifter Lever: Shimano SL-7800 105 (or 10S?)
Dura –Ace Down Tube shifter

Front Derailer: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600 (double)

Rear Derailer: Shimano Ultegra

Crankset: Right crank arm – Shimano 172.5 length, FCR700 Japan VIA 4NEL

              Left Crank Arm – Shimano 172.5 length, FCR Japan VIA DK

Cranks: Outer – SG-X 105 50F

              Inner – 34 tooth

Cassette: 10 speed 12-27 tooth count.

Wheels: Front – Shimano Deore HB M530 VIAM Hub/ Velocity Rim Twin Hollow 32
Hole. Shimano Skewers.

              Rear – Shimano Deore FH M530 VIAM Hub/ Velocity Synergy Rim
(newish rim- about 300 miles on it.) Shimano Skewers.

Fenders: SKS Longboards P45 – Silver