Flickr: easy to use, easy to manage, easy to catalog, easy to share, easy
to comment on. There's a critical mass of Rivvy people on it so able to use
socially. Hybrid between photo-hosting sites and social networking sites.
Easy to fall into a rabbit hold of looking at gorgeous photos.

Cheers,
David

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal