I look at them with envy too. I was disappointed when I actually went to
see the Hillborne in person. I guess the pictures I had looked at were all
older models. On the other hand, I've had my Sam for a year now and haven't
been on another bike! Though I did just change from a moustache bar to
albatross which necessitated a change in brake levers. Don't know why but
my brakes work incredibly better with the new ones.