7/19
Grant's house terminus (also just kidding, but... Would it not be great to
give him a tribute for this movement [assuming it is wanted]).

But, then, let's not be hasty.

Treebeard:

“You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in
Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time
to say.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/656983.J_R_R_Tolkien>
, *The Two Towers <http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2963845>*

Seriously I am willing to help.  Perhaps we should start thinking of where
folks will stay and gathering points.

Take care,

Tom