Sorry for double posting, but since I'm super enthusiastic about my
Albatross setup and since this is the thread for Alba enthusiasm, here's
mine:

<http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2832/12025060886_e9ba4d94b9_z.jpg>

That's Newbaums Light blue pre shellac.  Harlequin at the grip, regular
around the curves