I'm not intentionally trying to be mean but in what other environment would
an obese person wear tight Lycra spandex? Maybe a yoga class but that's
indoors and more or less private. If bicycle racing has lauded it self for
(and this is highly questionable and been answered by Grant and others on
this forum) advancing the sport then this ubiquitous use of Lycra deflates
some of that supposed claim. There needs to be BB&H store in every major
urban center to re-educate the masses of non-racers acting like racers.
Let's stop the insanity. Disclaimer: I think you should wear what feels
comfortable to you I'll just avert my gaze in another direction.

Ron, you were just too close to the group and well "sometimes you eat the
bar and sometimes the bar eats you". What would have been their response
had you laughed back at them? Anyways knickers are cool or warm depending
on your geographic location and sense of style.

~Hugh

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving." -- Albert Einstein

http://velocipedemusings.blogspot.com/